"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

WOO HOO!!!!

Do a little dance..., make a little love.... Ok. I did part one, but not part two. Got my shipment in from Webs yarn, a great discount online shop. All of this beautiful stuff is for projects for ME ME ME.

close up Posted by Hello



building a stash Posted by Hello


The current projects (all scarves) are for friends. The future projects in mind for the new yarn...A shawl for me to snuggle in while I read/do homework (Blizzard, p97, Scarfstyle), and the long jacket with sailor collar from Debbie Bliss book #6.

Posted by Hello


The first requires Reynolds Blizzard, the long jacket uses Debbie Bliss (surprise, surprise) merino chunky. I'm using the recommended color for the shawl (light blue, #612), but instead of an indigo debbie bliss, using an olive green. I took pics of the stash, and some of the current projects. Will post those later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home