"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, November 28, 2005

while the camera charges...

I had a great week off from school!! Though i didn't get my entire "to do" list done, I checked enough off to feel as if I wasn't a complete couch potato.
Not only did I have entirely too much turkey dinner (and it's more the sides than the turkey that I stuff myself with), we played a few boisterous rounds of Taboo. Fun!

I also spent a lot of time with the local knitting crew, as we met up on Friday night at the Tattered Cover in HR... most of the usual suspects were there, and we closed the place down. We met up the next day out in Aurora at the new B&N, which had a surprising selection of crafting books!

I'll have pics of my progress (on Spork and Backyard Leaves) soon, but for now, I leave you with this...



why didn't I see this part of the campaign? how is it that NO ONE was patriotic enough to sacrifice themselves for this very worthy cause?

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

You're right. Why didn't someone think of this a few years back?

Can't wait to see the pictures of your Backyard Leaves and Spork.

11/28/05, 4:26 PM  
Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Man, you guys have the best knit nights. I gotta get me to one soon. ;)

11/30/05, 2:35 PM  
Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

I LOVE that pic, I have the same thing in a sig on a forum i'm one...

http://tinyurl.com/94bn6

makes me giggle!

12/3/05, 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny picture.

By the way, the link for my site needs to have "htm" at the end to work.

It was good to see you yesterday and I'm looking forward to the next gathering. Even though there are lots of get-togethers, it doesn't seem like enough!

12/4/05, 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home