"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Swimming through shark infested waters...

So, I'm posting from a coffee shop today, because i needed to study for the BIG EXAM on Saturday. You know...I'm kind of ok if I don't pass the test, because it's the OTHER BIG EXAM (comprehensive exam) that's concerning me... if I don't pass, I don't graduate. That would be a bummer.

I got an awesome RAOK in the mail on Tuesday from Angela. Pics to follow later on tonight. I'm already playing hooky by blogging instead of studying so forgive me for not hooking up the camera to the computer right now. It came in the cutest tupperware container, an orange pumpkin made out of crepe paper and goodies hid inside! She had made a stitch marker, some charms, a book mark, and some other goodies inside!! can't wait to show you pics.

k. back to the drudgery of flashcards crammed full of info I don't remember learning.
check back later tonight (or tomorrow morning) for pics of my RAOK.

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Good luck on your exam!

10/20/05, 4:53 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Good luck on the test, I'm sure you will do well! When do you get the results?

10/20/05, 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your test!! I'm sure you'll do fine. What a relief for you when it's all finished though.

10/21/05, 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More good luck comin' at you. It's from the the east coast too; think that will help? :-)

10/21/05, 11:54 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

good luck cyn cyn! i joined the scarf exchange ;)

10/22/05, 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home