"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, October 17, 2005

join join join

um, maybe i should delete the post about joining exchanges and KALs.

who wants a new scarf for the upcoming winter?

then join the


there are two groups forming, one for a scarf only, the other for your choice of scarf and hat, or scarf and mittens. I'll be doing the scarf only exchange b/c I'm participating in the scarf set exchange...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joined up! Although waiting until February for a scarf makes it seem like this winter will be a cold one...

10/17/05, 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I can't resist a good swap... especially an "easier" one like scarves... :)

P.S. Keep your eye on the mailbox. I'm told that they'll deliver your package this week.

10/18/05, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

okay, might have to join this sounds like fun!

10/18/05, 10:03 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I would so join ... but I just don't trust my finishing powers these days. Have fun with it! I came *this* close to signing up ... it'll be great!

10/19/05, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Don't worry I do the same thing I have as of now I have 2 secreat pals and I have joined the scarf exchange and I have joined .... you get the idea.

10/19/05, 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. It's a disease. You are hooked aren't you?
Hmmm. I might have to check into this one...

10/19/05, 8:48 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Okay, I thought about this a few times and thought I wouldn't want to, but now I think I will. It seems like fun and it gives me a chance to make mittens!

10/19/05, 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home