"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

tortoise and the hare... or... The Little Engine that Could

I would post more frequently, but when all you're working on is a pair of socks, it doesn't seem very exciting. I'm working on the heel flap of sock #2, so it should be finished and shipped on time for the deadline of sockpal2za. Somebody shoot me if I sign up for a third sock exchange (actually, I think my local knitting pals will kill me if I sign up.

In other exciting news, I got my scarf from my secret scarf pal!! It's a beautiful deep purple (eggplant) color, crocheted in some seemingly tricky stitch. I'd have a pic, but I left the camera in the car. Pics tomorrow. Thanks to Becky for the beautiful, soft, and I bet warm as hell scarf!! I know I'll use it this winter, but it'll be even handier if I'm lucky enough to need it on the east coast.

That's it for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oooh! can't wait to see the scarf cyn! Thanks for the adive on my blog for the numbing hand sitiuation:) Please let me know about stacey joining the needle exchange:)

9/11/05, 6:02 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

So are you done yet, heh-heh!

9/12/05, 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home