"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back that A** Up!!

No, I'm not blogging about Juvenile's song, but I have to go back in history to share some stuff that I've been hiding.



These first two are of the girls (left:Stacey, Jan, & Wanda. right: Marilyn (of blackwater abbey yarns), Marsha, and Michelle).



More knitting by Cathi & AmyB. Then a few of the usual suspects during our almost midnight yarn crawl to Wal-Mart.




We've got the reason why knitting progress is slow at home, and my RAOK from Julie!! Isn't it a beautiful blue? I know how difficult these cranes are to make, and it totally brightened up my day. Thanks Julie!!

I'll leave us with this confession:

details later. (see Stacey's blog for more info on the bulk of those purchases. Pic does not include the recently purchased swift or ball winder. Sigh.

6 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Yea to you and yarn purchases, and yarn fun!

8/31/05, 8:14 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Looks like quite a yarn booty there Miss Cyn!

The blue origami crane is so pretty and that was sweet of Julia to make for you.

8/31/05, 8:48 AM  
Blogger CjSachiko said...

Yarn...Yum...

8/31/05, 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came back from Stacey's blog, and oh, boy! 60% off is some deal! Can't wait to hear what it all is!

8/31/05, 9:52 AM  
Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

So that's a big WHOO-HOO for 24-hour WalMart!

Stash, it's not just for breakfast, anymore.

8/31/05, 3:32 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh my gosh what a big pile of yummy yarn!! i went to stacey's blog to see what she got herself... i hate it that i wasn't with you for this outrageous sale!!!! why do i miss these great finds....

8/31/05, 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home