"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Needle Exchange info

Ummm... I did confess to procrastination, right? SP 6 interview tomorrow. Needle exchange... tonight.

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.)

I've only crocheted baby blankets... I knit socks, sweaters (attempting my
first right now), tank tops, scarves, and clogs.

2. What fibers do you like?

I love the wool! Alpaca, angora, cashmere (duh, who doesn't?), and some cottons. Luxury merino sock yarn? Mmmmmm mmmm good.

3. What type of needles do you use most often?

I've found that I tend to use circs whenever possible. I've got from size 1-9,
11 and 13 size circs. In straights, I have 7s, 10s, 10.5, 11 and 15s. I would love any size dpns in the shorties (4-5" length)

4. Do you like to knit in the round?

LOVE IT.

5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?

I tried magic loop, but have yet to master it. Maybe my circs aren't long enough,
b/c I felt i put too much stress on the two points.

7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)?

I have yet to try knitpicks yarn!! I've ordered from Webs several times, and Loop once. I'm convinced the internet was invented to enable knitters.

8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I know this has nothing, whatsoever, to do with your post (or, for that matter, your blog), but:

Can I just say that blog spam is about the oddest ever? Really. Who actually responds to blog spam????

9/15/05, 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home