"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, November 10, 2008

A rare artifact has been dug up...




An FO!! My friend just sent me this pic of her daughter wearing it around her first birthday. Forgive me for not remembering RIGHT NOW the name of this pattern, except it's designed by Libby, and I used Cotton Ease. Used a crocheted scalloped edging at the bottom instead of whatever the pattern calls for. I now wish I had made the straps wider (maybe some thicker knitted I-cord, or some flat-I cord).

9 Comments:

Blogger Oiyi said...

Is it called Crumpets or something like that? It's adorable and a great color choice.

11/10/08, 11:54 PM  
Blogger celia said...

You made Crumpets? Was it difficult?I have been eyeing it for a while but it looked complicated and I don't have anyone to knit it for. It would be too cruel to put Alex in it.

11/11/08, 5:40 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ohmigosh, that is TOO CUTE!

11/11/08, 6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang that is too cute! Now I need a niece.

11/11/08, 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

11/11/08, 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So adorable!!

Oh yes, your dress too. :)

11/11/08, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

How adorable!!

11/11/08, 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful baby, and a very cute dress.

11/14/08, 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how cute!

12/17/08, 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home