"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

ANOTHER post!!

It's hot.

Horridly, horribly, unbearably H.O.T. (aka horrible oppressive temperatures)

I know it's bad for the environment, and I am only contributing to global warming, but I need air conditioning when the humidity is over 80% and the temp is over 90.

My bio bases of behavior mid term went well. Thank GOD for extra credit. Even though I thought the multiple choice and matching would be easiest, I did the best on the diagrams.

Knitting. Still working on the Barn raising Quilt squares. Will upload them to ravlery as soon as i bite the bullet and buy more flickr use. Anyone have a good reason for me NOT to get the pro flickr account?

How perfect is THIS picture for me?

cat
more cat pictures

no wonder I love that site. The cats look like mine, the chair looks like my desk chair, and I have too often seen the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).

Hopefully NEVER when i get to the point of writing a dissertation though.

Hope eveyrone is staying cool. Wish I was going to the Estes Wool Market with my peeps next week!

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - I thought of you and of Jenny (TwinKnit, who just defended her diss and has 2 black kitties) when I saw that lolcats!

Ugh about the heat. Maybe I'll quit whining about the storms... I'm not sure it's even supposed to hit 80F this week.

6/9/08, 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oof. Hear ya on the heat, and the a/c, and the global-warming guilt. And congratulations! on doing well on the exam.
And thanks for explaining BSOD. :-)
Stay cool!

6/9/08, 8:54 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

But at least you still have a yarn elf that will pick up yarn for you! It's just a couple more weeks until you get to come to Colorado! Whoo hoo!

6/9/08, 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that's what BSOD means. Cute lolcat! Cute as long as it doesn't happen IRL.

I blame myself for the heat out here. It was unseasonably cool until I started knitting my wool cardigan on Friday.

6/9/08, 2:28 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

dang gurl, that sounds way too hot. you definitely have to turn on the air for that. See ya soon!

6/9/08, 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There comes a time when air is a NECESSITY!!

6/13/08, 12:03 PM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

Good luck on writing that thing! Yeah, there is no way I can go without ac in this humidity. It came back full force on Saturday. I think Melody melted in her stroller.

6/15/08, 10:23 PM  
Blogger knitseashore said...

Hope your heat wave breaks soon. Thanks for posting about Cosmo and Danger and their diet. Very useful information! We do a lot of wet food here too, but one of my three is still too used to dry from her shelter.

Glad for you that your exams are over!

6/26/08, 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home