"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Musical tag

Fellow knitting blogger, Michelle, has tagged me for the meme re: music.

1) Total amount of music files on your computer: A lot. I've got a trusty
ipod, but I've only downloaded about a 1/4 of my CDs into my hard drive. I think I've got over 1000 songs on the computer.


2) The last CD you bought was: uh...I don't buy too many CDs anymore...but I think the last actual CD I bought was an Annie Lennox.

3) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

I was working out...so, Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop and Pharell.

4) What are your five favorite songs and why they mean the most to you

ONLY FIVE? C"MON.
In Your Eyes: Peter Gabriel. I listen to this song A LOT and have never ever gotten sick of it.

The Promise: When In Rome (can anyone tell I'm a child of the 80s yet?) This song, and probably most of these, are strongly connected to high school and college memories.

Big Ten Inch: Aerosmith. Get your minds out of the gutter. The song is about a RECORD. (snort). My best friend and I went to many many shows together. Through high school and our college years. Scrimped and saved to go to concerts.

Boy's Don't Cry: The Cure (you know, this would be easier if it was top five ARTISTS.) Can I lump in some Depeche Mode in here too? Summer camp...ahhh...

The last spot. Damn. It's a toss up between Sarah McLachlan/Delerium- Silence, or Metallica- Welcome Home (sanitarium).

That's just my pop/rock/heavy metal stuff. What about classical? Rap? Jazz?
5 songs is too limiting! Hmph.


5) What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why? Kinda new to the blog world... and I think many have already been tagged. I'll edit this section when I find some unsuspecting prey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home