"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!!

ok. I can't send out a batman style knitting symbol out there b/c what I have to say and share is not REALLY knitting related. Unless.... UNLESS you're on the search for the perfect bag.

Purseuing is a blog... all about bags. I've already fallen in love with over 80% of the bags there... but check out the novelty bags.

There are bags specifically for your tampons. To keep you "menstrually organized." HA HA!

I'll leave you to search to your heart's desire. But don't blame me if you end up with a bigger Xmas wishlist! I'm just passing along information.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Terby said...

Oh. So. Very. Much. To. Covet.

11/26/06, 8:01 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i saw that just today! very cute!!!!!

11/26/06, 9:00 PM  
Blogger celia said...

You are evil!

I now want half the bags there.. good thing they are not available here! :)

11/27/06, 12:15 AM  
Blogger babette said...

Wow, love the bags, but I think I'd rather carry a paper sack with $500 in it than an empty bag :)which is what mine would be !

11/27/06, 4:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

NO!!! How evil of you to share this link. But "menstrually organized"?! Yikes...

11/27/06, 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVIL, pure evil. I will not look any further, must look away. Must look away.

11/27/06, 8:46 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

you are tooo funny! Hilarious how I hung out with you all of 2 minutes and knew about this obsession back then!

11/27/06, 1:03 PM  
Blogger maniacalmultitasker said...

ooo bad bad bad...I'm trying not to be a bag ho as well as a yarn ho :)

11/29/06, 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home