"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, October 30, 2006

it's the little things...

Mondays are my Sundays. I went to the grocery store. And was delighted by:

Did you all know that a certain friend of mine hates anything that has to do with bananas? (except banana bread... but what kind of freakazoid doesn't LOVE banana bread?) I thought the only reason she would be converted was for the cute sticker.





the rest of the piccies are self explanatory. I wish I could take pictures of pictures. Preggo sent me pics of the baby wearing the clothes I had knit for him. SO CUTE!!! Maybe I'll find a way to get her hubby to send the pic to me via email so I can share.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

i got my str today too. i'm not crazy about it. although i do like the gray.

are you joining for next year?

and i love bananas. anything banana. could be one of my favorite fruits actually.

10/30/06, 6:39 PM  
Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

Nope, I hate bananas as well (except for banana bread because that is yummmy).

The photo of kittie guarding/hording the yarn is sweet!

10/30/06, 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Not-So-Little-One loves the Curious George sticker too. :-)

10/31/06, 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband hates bananas too, and actually hates banana bread. What's life without banana bread? Boring! Oh well, his loss.

10/31/06, 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend who not only hates bananas, she hates the sound they make when you eat them. That sort of moist, smushy sound. Cannot be in the same room.

10/31/06, 10:04 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

I can't believe she doesn't like bananas! How can you dislike bananas? It just seems wrong. Of course you can't go wrong with banana bread. Like the STR yarn too. Very nice.

10/31/06, 12:58 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Sorry about the yarn- it is beautiful, though.

Baby Pink is kind of like that- she won't eat real bananas, but she'll eat plenty of stuff that is banana flavored.

10/31/06, 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I guess you are starting to rethink the STR club for next year... It could be worse right?
I didn't know that about stacey. I guess I won't be getting her bananas for Christmas then.

10/31/06, 1:40 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Bad kitty.

I like bananas, but only if they are still slightly green. I hate it when they get mushy. Of course, they make good banana bread then.

10/31/06, 4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Kitty and the STR! Such a cute picture. I like the new STR, though I would like it better if it was just pink and grey without the beige. I signed up again besides my misgivings. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

10/31/06, 6:11 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I also hate bananas except for the bread!! :)

11/1/06, 11:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Banana bread and baby food bananas. That's it. Otherwise, the banana texture FREAKS ME THE *BLIP* OUT. Ewwwwww.

Hmm. STR from the club as cat toy. I like it.

11/7/06, 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home