"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nothing to say? Post a pic of your cat.

To keep it knitting related...


I was knitting away a couple weekends ago, and had a few balls of that Elsepeth
Lavold Chunky AL... and Cosmo decided it would make a nice pillow.



Taken JUST now. My two cats have taken over my IKEA poang chair, and they've decided to share it fairly peacefully (usually). This is their favorite position. Second favorite is the yin-yang (but, it just looks like one big ball of black cat).

Ok. I won't post until the post-Rhinebeck report. Wish us luck (that we come home with some $$ left in the bank account).

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

look how cute! can't wait to see the goods!

10/17/06, 7:02 PM  
Blogger celia said...

how cute! have fun at rhineback and don't forget to show us the goodies!

10/17/06, 10:54 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

i have two black cats too. they never sit that close to eachother -- haha

10/18/06, 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're so cute. F-man and Kumar have just started to share a basket together. I think it's the cooler weather.

10/18/06, 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! But they look like one big ball of cat there, too!
I forgot, because I forget *everything*, but what day will you be at Rhinebeck?

10/18/06, 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Cosmo has a great idea, a pillor made of yarn skeins would be heavenly.

10/18/06, 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww...

Have fun at Rhinebeck!

10/18/06, 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck no, spend it all!

Aww. Cute kitty pix.

10/19/06, 1:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have fun this weekend!

Cute pictures!

I'm recognizing the difficulty of photographing two black cats... May's getting some pale grey stripes on her legs, so maybe she'll have a little more contrast...

10/20/06, 9:10 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oooh, I could use some Al as a pillow.

You are one of my squares for Rhinebeck. How can I find you? Will you be covered in tell-tale cat hair like I will?

10/20/06, 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home