"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bag lady

What do you do when you feel as if you have too much yarn? and too many shoes? and maybe too many books? You buy bags. Actually, you can buy bags whenever, they are not to be held as a last resort, but more like a prize.

psst! the bag thing works well at the end of the shop-o-holic list because they are STORAGE. after the book and yarn buying binge, you can store all of your new stuff in your new bags!

so. for my b-day, my brother decided (with help from me, of course) to buy me a bag. I wanted something that was business casual, so I could use it at work or at school... or for my knitting! While I was stumbling around on Amazon.com, I had found these bags, which I thought were adorable.

I got the Ashley, since it's big enough to carry my laptop and some books. Or a hell of a lot of knitting!! And, since I couldn't resist, I bought another precious. Should I perhaps be feeling like I overindulged myself? Perhaps. I'm not the only one who's been mad for bags lately... see?

Here's a shot of my bag, very roomy. the cats love it. and it comes with a sleeper/dust bag!



In knitting news, I am off to go spend my gift certificates at the LYS. I'm also more than half way on my so called scarf, which I'm LOVING. Pics tomorrow. Tonight, I'll be at Michelle's, celebrating her graduation from graduate school (MBA, I think).

3 Comments:

Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

Hi Woman,

I love the info you publish about all the goodies. Please tell me more about the other bag you received. I love the laptop bags, very sweet. I am wiping the drool from my face as I type.

12/17/05, 9:55 PM  
Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

those are cute bags...

12/18/05, 5:58 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

That is really a cute bag and I've seen it in person. You've been on a binger woman!

12/18/05, 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home