"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

(in)Sanity Break

You'd think I would've needed this break from the blog during my finals (oh, wait. I took one. I just didn't bother to say so.) But I'm officially taking a small break. Maybe I'll post after I move (which is on the 15th). Maybe I'll post when I get back from NYC (on the 23rd). Knowing me, I'll want to share some pics of what my yarn stash looks like in it's new home, so I'll do a quickie fly by post before I go to NYC.

What have I been up to? I have yet to see the light of day today (step outside of my apt). I have been a procrastinating fool today, but there's so much to do, that I've been kind of productive in my procrastinating efforts. I can avoid packing if I do schoolwork. I can avoid schoolwork if I pack. So, it just depends on what I feel like doing. Right now? It's packing up the yarn. Incredible how much you can horde when you're not looking!! For example... 23 skeins of Koigu, 10 skeins of Cherry Tree Hill, and 10 skeins of STR. Whoa. Then there's the every so strange... didn't I have more? phenomenon... like as I was inventory-ing/packing away the lace weight yarn, and I only had 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace. I thought I had 3. (Not that I dont' have plenty of lace weight yarn, i'm just saying).

Does anyone out there still have VHS? I have a collection which I can't use anymore b/c I don't have a VCR anymore.
Disney movies:
Little Mermaid
Robin Hood
Beauty and the Beast
Prince of Egypt
Aladdin
Tarzan
Charlotte's Web
Mary Poppins

others:
Sound of Music
Life is Beautiful
Remember the Titans
Men of Honor
Autumn in New York
There's Something about Mary
Shawshank Redemption

If you want one, some, all of them, please leave me a comment WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS so I can reply to you and get your name/address. I only ask that you pay shipping. Otherwise, I'll probably find a local DV shelter who might need some movies.

see you soon!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Where are you moving?!

6/6/07, 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your moving?
ooh and vhs? well...since i say mary poppins and charlottes web on there, i might just need to e-bay me a vcr.

6/6/07, 8:53 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Good luck on the move! 23 skeins of Koigu, huh? I'm curious to see/learn of the inventory results. Heh-heh.

6/6/07, 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on the moving - ? Back to CO?

Ah, proactive procrastination! Good idea.

6/7/07, 2:46 PM  
Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

You're visiting nYC? How cool! Let me know if you need knitting store recommendations.

6/8/07, 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, I hate moving. Good luck on the packing thing. I am looking forward to seeing pics of your stash!

I do happen to still have a VCR, and also two small children. I'd love to get some of your kids' movies, if you haven't already gotten rid of them.
My email is annalizah at msn dot com.

6/11/07, 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home