"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, June 06, 2005

A day late, a dollar (or more) short...

A huge shout out to Cathi!! In the chaos, I forgot to mention her extreme generosity! At Stella's, she gifted me with some much needed DPNs (size 4, clover takumis!), AND a bag full of cadbury mini eggs. If you don't know what these are, you are not a fan of easter or chocolate. These eggs will be horded for later enjoyment.

I also have some pics on my camera of the new stash organization. I don't have much of a stash (ahem, um... it has grown quite a bit the last month or so), but it's now nicely organized. I thought about putting out a Batmanesque distress signal out to my pur ling pa lz. I've been introduced by Stacey to those wonderful Sterlite lug-a-longs with latch tops. I needed the (gasp) purple and pink ones to store Summer stash yarn. I could only find ONE at each Target I visited, but found the mother lode last night! I know it's way past flash your stash day, but I'll be flashing my stash on tomorrow's post.

I know I'm not the only one that's geekily excited about the beginning of SP5. I've been contacted by my secret pal already and am impatient to find out who it is! My SP asked about my amazon.com wishlist.. so I'll try to link to it here. I'm heading over now to update it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your link leads to the wishlist of whomever is logged in on a particular computer. For me, it took me to mine, for anyone else, it would take them to theirs.
To fix this, you could log out of Amazon completely, search for your wishlist by your particular info and then post the resulting link.

I'm a helpful secret pal. :)

6/6/05, 8:16 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

Ok...I think I've updated my link so that it goes directly to my own wishlist. Thanks to my SP for telling me the technical nitty gritty.

As for spinning, I don't have the space to take a hobby that requires large fixtures like a spinning wheel.

6/6/05, 8:50 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I'm excited for secret pal as well! It'll be fun ... I just sent out my first package. :)

6/7/05, 6:52 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

I'm pretty excited about SP too. I need to send out a package by this weekend myself.

6/7/05, 2:44 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i am excited also! i haven't heard from my pal, but i have contacted the pal i was aasigned and we are becoming fast friends. need to see those pics of your stash girlie!!!!!!

6/8/05, 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited about SP5 too. It's my first time participating. The only thing is that I tend to agonize over what to get. I'm so worried that she won't like what I get her. Well you can only do your best right?! Its should still be a lot of fun.

6/10/05, 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home