"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pardon me

for the lack of posts. I spent the majority of the past week preparing for CampWannaKnitKnitII. See Stacey's post for some pics of what we were prepping. I'm drive by blogging from Keystone, CO, while the rest of the campers are watching a movie. So far, we've knit, knit some more, ate enough for an army, and laughed so hard some of us snorted our old fashioned lemonade out of our nose.

more details and pics when I return to Denver on Monday evening.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, fun! Post later, enjoy now.

7/16/06, 7:53 AM  
Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

Oh no worries, I can't wait to hear about when you have some time.

7/16/06, 8:22 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh what fun! camping knitting? and in Colorado? JEALOUS!!! ;)

7/17/06, 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the record it did not go out my nose, but I did spew it across the table!!

7/18/06, 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home