"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

On why Santa is a saint...

I've been knitting folks! I wish I could show you the pics. I guess i COULD, but that requires work (putting cd into puter and letting puter figure it out) that I"m just too lazy to do today.

I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays... I had dinner with my friends from Philly (they were spending the weekend at the Cape), then I took the train down to NYC on Friday. We had breakfast at City Bakery (which was on an episode of Sex and the City, supposedly), and then hiked up to a northern suburb of NYC. We spent the ENTIRE time either cooking and cleaning up, or eating. It was a jolly good time. With six adults and 2 small children, it was a small gathering, but we managed to be a very loud group, nonetheless. So loud, that when we got back to the city, it felt quiet.

I came back to Boston on Tuesday evening, and am headed out to MI for the New Year. All of this traveling gives me the idea that Santy truly is a saint... or, instead of a sleigh and reindeer, he must have the whole space time continuum thing figured out and he can zap himself here and there and everywhere.

to the Boston knitters/bloggers... anyone up for a field trip? I wanna go visit Classic Elite before my break is over!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So maybe Santa is a Q.

You know I watch too much STar Trek.

12/28/06, 9:48 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, that's probably it, Rebekah!! :)

Sounds like a good break.

12/28/06, 9:52 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

i want to visit classic elite too

let me know

12/28/06, 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful so far. Travel safe and may your visit be quick and quiet. :D

12/28/06, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Mini said...

Sounds like a nice break...

I am heading up to CE on Saturday, me thinks. But I might have PC in tow (or he'll at least sit in the car) b/c we have to attend a "post-holiday gathering" up there. :)

12/28/06, 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun break.

i'm coming jan. 3-5 btw....we'll talk:)

12/28/06, 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you are having fun!

12/31/06, 11:10 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Ever attended a "Stitches" Event? More yarn and knitting stuff to give you a good fix for a year! I think you can find info about it at www.knittinguniverse.com

1/2/07, 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home