"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

i need a channeling

b/c i seem to have misplaced my camera to computer cord. Seeing as I finally got my invite to Ravelry, this fact is becoming more and more disturbing to me. I know it's here SOMEWHERE. So, if anyone has any ESP abilities, please ask my Sony Cybershot PSC-200 camera cord where it is hiding (or, alternatively, where *I* carefully stowed it for easy access, hmph).

In other (non knitting) news,... you're all used to that by now, aren't you?
um. right. Took the furkids to the vet yesterday. I LOVE this vet. He's the only one at this clinic/hospital AND he only sees cats. He's in the examining room almost the entire time the cats are in the room, so I always feel like he thoroughly examines them. Oh. the news. (I think I need some ritalin maybe?) I am quite happy to report that Danger is back up to his previous healthy weight between 10-11 lbs. YAY. The IAMS food did the trick. His weight loss was his way of saying "poo poo to the fancy schmancy healthy for me food. Gimme some CARBS!" He takes after his mommy.

Of course, now the OTHER one is el gordo. Cosmo is def. a heavyweight, coming in at 16 lbs. SIXTEEN lbs!! Seems he and i should both sign up for 1800-Jenny Craig. Did I mention that I love the vet I've found? He recommended that I give Cosmo some canned pumpkin every day to help fill him up with some fiber.

In KNITTING news, I'm actively working on three lace projects

1) Reid from Knitty. I need to complete this project by July 29th. I'm gifting it to one of my professors in Denver (for her 1 yr old daughter). I'm done with the back, and right front. Half way done with left front. Two sleeves and seaming to go. Bleh.

2) Madli shawl from IK Summer 2005?. On repeat #28 or 29 of 31.

3) Mystery Stole #3. Just finished clue #1 last night, printed out clue #2 today.

too busy Ravelry-ing to knit.

must find cord.

must.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

I am so jealous, maybe one day my Ravelry invite will come and maybe one day I will be done with this awful Methods of Research paper. BTW, one of my group partners cannot write or know APA, can you imagine my facial expression when proofreading?

7/7/07, 8:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - really sounds like May (who isn't terribly interested in food and barely manages to eat her 1/4 c a day) and Chaos, who would like to eat his AND May's food and mine and really anything else... Gotta warn you, if you don't already know - pumpkin has some STINKY side effects on kitties sometimes. Just sayin'.

Heh, your camera cord is someplace safe where you couldn't possibly forget that it is. At least, that's where it would be at my place...

7/7/07, 9:49 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I assume you checked to make sure it wasn't just plugged into your computer? :-)

7/7/07, 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeere cord cord cord...

7/8/07, 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hope the cord shows up soon--I hate it when I can't find stuff, so frustrating!!

Someday I may get a Ravelry update--dare to dream :)

I'm glad the kitties are doing well. You have some big kitties! Mine are 6 and 7 pounds :)

7/8/07, 10:04 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ravelry invite I mean.

7/8/07, 10:05 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

I'm glad that your kitties are doing better. Lots of lace on the needles. You're so close with Madli to being done. Yay for you.

7/8/07, 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the kitties and lace and Ravelry invites!

Boo to the cord. It's probably just out of sight, giggling madly.

7/8/07, 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home