"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

All the stupid little things...

Since I've been so boring... here are some even more trivial things about myself.
First, a quiz about me. My brother set one up, with 10 questions. I got 2 right just because I'm related (one asked what his sister's name was, the other one asked where our parents live...) and I only got a total of 6 correct. Isn't that embarrassing?

Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

Here's a cool thing I found on Sarita's blog. Show's where I've been. Or, where I haven't been.



create your own visited countries map



create your own visited states map

Meanwhile, I'll spend the rest of the day knitting, reading schoolwork, and finding myself a digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home