"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Boringly blah...

has been my blog with no pictures. I will buy a camera this weekend. I need to take pics of my knitting and my kitty kats.

Thurs night has got to be my favorite. ER. Also, it means I've made it through another class with a professor I dislike intensely.

Knit news: I finished the clogs! Yeah! Super fast and easy, after I learned the wrap and turn, and the make 1. We felt them next week in class (I'd do it myself, but I have a front loader...and I hear they're not so good for felting). Working studiously on the backyard leaves again. Second half is much easier than the first half. I don't have a full blown anxiety attack when I don't exactly remember what row I was on...having the confidence to put it down and knowing I can figure out the chart/pattern... so nice.

Michelle (from Sittin Here Knittin) tipped me off that Alchemy has better bamboo yarn. Tomorrow will be a day of calling around to see if any LYS carries this brand, or if I'll just pick up the SW brand somewhere for my very own clap. I also found a pattern on Knitter's Review for a cat bed I'd like to make at some future point...

I'm also excited to meet some local knitters at Cathi's house tomorrow night. You know, I'd make a crack about being all nerdy...spending my friday night all excited about knitting... but I just don't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathi said...

It was so great meeting you last night- I have to find some of that Crystal Palace that you were knitting with. I like the Alchemy yarn, it looks like they have some nice colorways.

O, and I saw that you were a Sag too- when is your b-day? I'm 12/08.

Have a great weekend!

2/19/05, 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home