"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Emulating Bush?

So...I lied (oh wait, I think that by admitting I lied, I've actually TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY, so...that's very UN-Bushlike...). I have no pics to share. I went to Best Buy with the best of intentions to purchase a digital camera. I had my geeky (aka technophile) brother pick out a camera for me. I was all set to spend the $$. I am the first customer to the camera section. I am NOT the first one asked if they needed help. After I've been standing there for a few minutes, a manager comes and helps, but admits he's not that knowledgable re: digital cameras. So, he gives me the specs, introduces me to the 'camera guy,' and reassures me that I'll be helped. Twenty five minutes later, I left the store in a huff. Please take this commercial pause to notice the title of my blog. I don't mind waiting 10 minutes, but after that? I should get at least an acknowledgment that I'm waiting, such as "I'm sorry, I'll be with you as soon as possible." So... there's a couple hundred (or more) $$ that Best Buy won't be getting. Fuck them.

I wanted to take pics of my finished, super comfy felted clogs, updates on the progress of the backyard leaves, and my newly casted on clapotis!!

If you've read this far, you deserve a treat.
For those of you who love cats...have you seen the kitty cat sleeping olympics?Super cute. I love 'breathing through the ears' poses. Caught my kitty doing that a few weeks ago.

For those of you that like quizzes... find your very own personality disorder here.

Here are my results:
DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Low
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --


Disclaimer: This online quiz is just for fun. Seriously folks. Bad bad reliability/validity here. I've taken the real deal personality test thingy (MMPI: Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) which has over 500 items. I know I scored as narcissistic b/c I honestly replied that I am often critical of classmates/coworkers. I do tend to have high expectations of a high work ethic.

Have fun. Don't take it too seriously.

PS. I do swear that there will be some freaking pics on this blog some time soon. I think by the end of next week. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathi said...

I don't know if you're looking to get a nice digi cam, or just one to post pics, but Target is having a sale this week, I think they were $77 a pop. No idea the brand or anything, just saw the ad and thought of you.

2/25/05, 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home