"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Vows...

I, CynCyn, do hereby solemnly swear... that I will have pics by the next posting. Profuse apologies for the boringly blah blog of late. Today, I have my last clogs class, which will be spent showing us how to properly felt. I will have pics of my cute new house slippers posted by Thurs evening. (Despite my previous testament, I did NOT buy a digital camera last weekend. Said purchase will be transacted on Wed or Thurs).

I have decided to go with the bamboo yarn for my very own clap. I think the parrot colorways is calling my name a little louder than the preppie. Even though I liked the colorways of the Alchemy brand of bamboo yarn, I think it's a little bit more expensive than the SW brand.

Cathi has generously dubbed me 'scarf goddess extraordinaire' on her blog. Could be because that's all I ever make? She hosted a fun night last Friday, full of knitting, ripping, laughing, and eating. Any Mile High Knitters who have yet to join the Yahoo Groups, should do so immediately.

I probably won't have anything exciting to share for the next month. I have decided to make my best friend a pair of felted clogs as a b-day present (which comes up quickly in March). I guess it'll give me a good opportunity to take pics of the progression.... I'll also be working on my clap. And finishing up backyard leaves. And working on schoolwork. Seeing as I doubt any will captivate either of the 2 people who read my blog...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Hey! Your pictures will captivate me...when you get some :) Just teasing...

I want to see these darn clogs!

2/22/05, 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home