"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged, but not branded.

I am a victim of blog-by tagging. Similar to, but not nearly as violent as, a drive by shooting. Jennifer got to my blog from the KR blog ring. So.. here it is. I sincerely apologize for the lack of eye candy lately. No knitting = no pictures.


Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Therapist
2. Youth Treatment Counselor
3. Nanny
4. Human Genetics lab research assistant

Four Movies you could watch over and over:

1. Remember the Titans
2. The Princess Bride
3. LOTR: The Two Towers
4. The Usual Suspects

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. Denver, CO
2. Ann Arbor, MI
3. Birmingham, MI
4. Taipei, Taiwan

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

1. ER
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. CSI: original series in Las Vegas*
4. Sex and the City*

* yes, I realize these are older shows. I netflix them, b/c I don't have cable and can't be bothered to remember to videotape them. Yes, I have been introduced to the wonders of TiVo, but with no cable, it seems to be stupid to have TiVo service, no?



Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Vacation:

1. Italy
2. Austria
3. Slovenia
4. Hawaii

a pic of Venice



absolutely stunning. and I take crap photos. Imagine what Franklin could do over there!!

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. mail.google.com (who can live w/o email now?)
2. bloglines.com
3. pandora.com
4. weather.yahoo.com

Four Of My Favorite Foods:

1. potsticker dumplings (with chinese chives and pork please)
2. chinese spinach, stir fried with garlic
3. eggplant.
4. my best friend's dad's hamburgers

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. snowboarding in Telluride, CO
2. playing with my best friend's son, Roman
3. visiting my friend in Italy
4. visiting my friends in Manhattan

Four Bloggers I am tagging:

1) are there even four bloggers that haven't already been tagged?
2) well, I'm sure they are, but those four bloggers certainly don't read MY blog
3) but in case you are one of those rare people
4) consider yourself tagged!!

gratuitous kitty pic:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Heh - love gratuitous kitty pics!! :)

1/27/06, 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(1) I'll take it (maybe). I don't have any knitting either.
(2) Lovelovelovelovelove The Usual Suspects. Love it.
(3) Your kitty is very cute.
(4) I don't think TiVo even *works* without cable, so that's solved there. Unless I'm wrong.

Which is always probable.

Good luck on the internship. Did you ever find your keys?

1/27/06, 9:31 AM  
Blogger Turtle Runner said...

Thanks! I considered myself tagged!

1/27/06, 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home