"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Interrupted

Never say that I don't plan ahead. Today, I worked furiously on the clapotis for the store, and am almost finished. I wanted to do an FO report AND show off the humble beginnings of Starsky tonight, but I have to deal with some life issues. I know I'll have time to post pics tomorrow.


AUGH. I can't find the disc with all the software for my camera. I went a hunting on the Sony
web site, but it's not the friendliest/easiest to use. So, after I hunt for the disc, i'll post. I'll devote all day tomorrow (after I finish with school responsibilities). I swear. Signed and sealed in blood! (that i'll look, not that i'll have pics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home