"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Blink. Blink. Breathe. :|| (rinse, repeat)

Ever since getting my first snort of Ravelry, I've been hooked. If not for the need to hydrate, eat, potty, and the insistence of Danger and Cosmo's plaintive wails of "pet me, pet me, pet me," I think I would need about a week straight of ravelry-ing to feel like I had my stuff/stash organized the way I wanted on the site. If you haven't signed up for an invite, you might want to... NOW. They probably have over 10K ppl on the waiting list, but it'll be worth the wait. They do over 1000 invites per week, so....

I got a package in the mail from Stacey. She sent me ...



and this cute tee




Thanks Stace!

In other news, I *DID* find my camera to computer cord (about 15 minutes after posting last time) and I *DID* take pictures. Were any of them of anything I've been working on? of course not silly rabbit! trix are for kids.

but i did find this pic, which i'll leave you with...
"Hmph!! Ignore me? Hmph" - Danger

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard you got that yarn. So pretty! And yes, it's the same color that I got. :D
I knew you'd love Ravelry. We were giggling about how organized yours is going to be.
Oh - and let me know how that pumpkin diet works for Cosmo. I'd like to keep trying to get Tami down to a healthier weight and if that works I'm game to give it a try. How much did he say to give him each day?

7/9/07, 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad the kitties are doin gokay, and that you found a good vet. A good vet is an essential when your a pet owner.

I went and signed up for Ravelry. thanks for pointing it out, I had heard a lot of talk about it, but had no clue what it was. Of course now I have to wait, but at least I'm signed up for its future.

7/9/07, 12:01 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Ravelry will be the death of us all, but wow is it ever fun. I love just searching for things there. It's great to see what other people have done and it points you in different directions than googling does.

Beautiful yarn, I love that color too. No surprise that Michelle loves it too!

Next, we want pictures of projects!!

7/9/07, 12:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Pretty goodies! Must. Resist. Getting. Sucked. Deeply. Into. Ravelry.

7/9/07, 1:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

You can't ignore Danger!

I can't wait to get sucked into Ravelry. Some day my invite will come.

7/10/07, 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enough with the ravelry already! it's making us wait-list people REALLY ANXIOUS....i cant wait..i hear its awesome.
so what kinda yarn is that from stacey?

7/11/07, 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see some Plain and Fancy! I'd recognize it anywhere. Do you know what you're going to make with it yet?

What an adorable picture!

7/16/07, 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home