"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Am I on strike?

No pic post again. I don't even have an excuse, since I have a digital camera now. A pretty nice one at that. We'll just pretend I don't.
Survived my exam last night, which was relatively painless. My hand just cramped from writing so furiously for an hour. But when did professors start lecturing AFTER exams? Huh? Both profs this week are giving midterms, BOTH are lecturing after the exam. Hmph. Rushed off right after class to the meetup in Littleton. Met some people I've been 'talking to' or through blogs (Michelle from Sitting Here Knitting, Stacey from Sheep in the City...). I got some much needed help and reassurance on both my clapotis and my clogs.

I think I've fallen into a group of people that will be enabling my urge to buy luxurious yarns. I read somewhere about Brooks Farm's Yarn, and lusted after the colorings immediately. Apparently, it's as good as it looks, and there was talk about organizing a group to go up to Estes Park for the yarnapalooza up there (or whatever it might be called).

Another random thought: I keep leaving my cell phone in random places. I've had a cell phone for over 4 years now, most of that time it's been my only phone. I've NEVER lost it. Or left it. In the past week, I've left it at school twice. Anyone want to analyze that?

last funny: Stacey is going to LA at the same time I am. We joked (sort of) about meeting up to visit yarn stores together. I might need the escape, b/c I'll be staying with my friend, who has a just about 3 yr old, plus three step kids (twin girls, 7, and oldest at 8). Zoo, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home