"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm not narcissistic!!!

More pics will be posted tonight of other WIPs (back yard leaves, mainly)
and my kitty kats. But for now...

Master!
You are a MASTER of the English language!


Huzzah. While your English is not exactly perfect, you are still more grammatically correct than just about every American. Others admire the way you speak and could learn a lot from listening to you. Still, there is always room for improvement...

How grammatically correct are you? (Revised with answer key)
brought to you by Quizilla

EDIT: well, hmph. The pic is above should show Danielsan with Mr Miyagi from The Karate Kid. Go take the quiz and see for yourself.

I found this on some other knit blog, but I can't remember to whom credit is due. I need to get ready for dinner. Denver is having Denver Restaurant Week, where many of the upscale restaurants are offering a multicourse meal for two people for $52.80. Get it? Some places include the wine! (Like Maggiano's) The point of the week is so people can try new restaurants without paying a steep price, I guess. I've made reservations at Rioja, on Larimer Square. Next door to Josephina's, for you other Mile Hi Knitters. The entree said eggplant, and that was all I needed!!

By the way, the camera taking the lovely pictures is a Sony Cybershot. A new model that my brother (technogeek/technophile, whichever you prefer) recommended. I can't really say he's a geek I guess, b/c I depend on him for all my gadgets and gizmos (like programming my universal remote). In any case, the camera is very user friendly. I spent about 5 minutes skimming the manual, and I think I've got most of it figured out. More pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home