"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

promised pictures...

Grr. Blogger is having issues. I had this post all typed out and it ate it.
Sarita, from Bienvenue, has called me out on my continual promises to post pictures of the clogs. Here they are. I'm a wee bit concerned re: the thickness of the upper portion of the clog. I used Debbie Bliss SoHo yarn, which slubs quite a bit. I used a single strand (the pattern says either use a single strand of bulky or double knit with worsted weight yarn. From the pic in the link, you can see for yourself how much slubbing is involved.

An aside: My baby cosmo just tried to eat a rubber band. He's 10 years old, for crying out loud! Do cats EVER figure out that some crap is NOT edible?

Back to the clogs: Anyone out there with mucho clog experience? Care to
comment? The person for whom the clogs are intended lives in SoCal. I didn't want to make the clogs too warm for her by double stranding the Soho.

current clog Posted by Hello


sideview Posted by Hello


In any case, there's the promised pictures. I need to read for my next class, and write three papers before Saturday, so I should get going!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Yay! I was just about to go to bed and then your blog popped up! I think they look cozy.

Thanks.... :)

3/3/05, 3:16 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Stacey has made a bajillion pairs of clogs- you can bring yours Tues and she can answer any questions.

3/5/05, 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home