"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Ask and answer...

Seems I have only one person left who reads my blog. Besides myself, that is.

Anyway, the questions asked and answers...(questions from bluFelicia)

1. Would you tell us me about the first guy you had a crush on?
I remember having a crush on the boy with the locker next to mine in the 5th grade. Of course, my mom's brainwashing (that boys are bad) had taken effect and I thought it wasn't alright to like boys. I kept hush, then a friend wanted me to hook them up together (b/c, of course, I was friends with him). Turns out, he liked ME.

2. Did he know?
No. I was SO embarrassed when he told everyone he liked me. I know. I was a big chicken shit.

3. Do you know what he's doing now??
I have no idea. I left that school after 6th grade. I would guess that he still lives in my hometown, or somewhere pretty close. Probably married with a gazillion kids.

I have relatively little knitting news to report. My good friend flew in on Friday afternoon, and we've been partying nonstop. We had happy hour with a lot of old friends that night, had some people over Saturday, and went to the Motorhead concert last night. Yes, readers, this knitter is a heavy metal fan. My ears are still ringing, so I'm taking the night off.
In the yarn world, I've been concentrating on the clap. I'm on my eleventh repeat in the straight row section. More than half done!!! When I get some time to figure out my camera/computer situation, I want to take pics of my new knit bag and needle bag (from latern moon)... I bought them while in CA.
My summer plans are shaping up, with an extra side of nerdiness. I'll be helping teach another class, and doing research on multicultural counseling competency with some of my professors.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Hey there! I read your blog...I'm just sooo busy I can't answer questions or leave comments :) But....that is why I have bloglines so I can stay on top of your little knitting life :)

3/28/05, 10:46 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

It sounds like you're having a blast, but you were missed on Friday.

3/29/05, 12:55 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Hey, no fair! :-) I posted just earlier last week regarding your camera problems. Sorry you couldn't make it last week at Cathi's. It was loads of fun!

3/30/05, 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home