"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Devil Inside

I think that there's a devil inside the city of angels. I only made it to one LYS while there, but it was a good one! L'Atelier has quite a bit of my $$ now, seeing as I couldn't resist a knitting bag I found there. I also bought my friend a skein of some shimmery novelty yarn to knit along with a white fluffy soft as a baby's butt yarn.

I finished the clogs made with Debbie Bliss Soho, and a children's pair for my friend's kiddo. I'm thinking it's time to try something new now. I had a little bit of time to work on my clap on the plane. The new project line up: finish WIPs (clapotis, backyard leaves, chevron scarf)... I have yarn for a long cardigan/coat, but it's going to get pushed back to the bottom since we're coming up on spring/summer season. The next CO will either be for a felted bag (to get rid of left overs from all the clog making), or...?? Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I say jump on the Clap-bandwagon if you really want to knit it. Then you can use it for the Spring on those cooler nights.

3/17/05, 5:53 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Hey -- welcome to the mile high knitting ring! Can't wait to see more of your projects ... Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

3/18/05, 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home