"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Oops... and keep it on the DL

Ok Ok! I got the message that more than one person is reading the blog. I'd continue writing posts just for my own selfish purposes even if no one was reading (doesn't everyone like to read what they were doing months and months ago?) Sometimes I can't remember what I was doing last week, much less a few months ago, so blogging has been great for me.

I'm sad that I missed Cathi's knit night, but very excited for Lesley's invitation at her home (through MHCKnitters on YahooGroups!) in a few weeks. I can't wait to fondle Cathi's new stuff, as well as compare her clap to mine.

As soon as my out of town guest leaves, i will be haranguing my brother for technogeek help in connecting the computer to the camera (w/o having to reload the driver every single time). Then we'll have updated photos of the clapotis, my new precious (say that ala Gollum) knit bag, and my new needle holder. I promise.

I suppose I shouldn't have made my snarky comment that I only had one reader left, when I've been lurking on blogs myself. Haven't left very many comments lately, and I think I'll go remedy that right now.

ps. has anyone else been following the knitters review forum re: Terri Shiavo fiasco? Clara closed it out, and wow! did people get HOT under the collar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathi said...

What new knitting bag? What did you get? I'm dying of curiousity over here.

I'll have to go check out that thread, I'm very intrigued...

3/31/05, 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home