"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The load has been lifted...

off my shoulders. I had my last final for the semester tonight, and it was fairly easy. It's just nice to be finished... and if I wasn't such a geek, I could be done with my coursework. BUT, I want to take two more classes (optional). The class in the fall that I'm signed up for focuses on issues of Gender and Sexual Orientation. The class for Spring 2006 focuses on Spirituality in Counseling, a class I badly need, since I'm a heathen and all.

Yesterday was my dinner club night. Click here for the recipes we used. We roasted cornish game hens, and had a super yummy salad.

As for knitting news, I've restarted the tank (try try again, right?) and have about 8 inches of the back finished. Some of us are meeting up at Stella's around 7pm tomorrow for some knitting action. The most exciting things I'll have to show off will be my toes, b/c I booked myself a pedicure as a treat for finishing the semester w/o taking a dive off my balcony.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathi said...

Can't wait to hang out and play tonight!

5/6/05, 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you just brought back a RUSH of memories... When I was in high school, my best friend and I would go to Stell'as QUITE often. Back when it apparently wasn't quite so well known. We'd gotten sick of Paris on the Platte because it turned into such a "place to be" and we couldn't just go and enjoy ourselves anymore. Man, I could go on forever!

5/6/05, 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hang tonight...it's just what I need! I ended up getting that sock yarn, I'll bring it tonight for you to see, and we can duscuss when we are going to get started!!

5/6/05, 1:19 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

I'm so glad school is over! Chill out with the schoolwork so we can hang out and knit!

5/7/05, 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home