"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

short and sweet

I'm a joiner. So far, we've got the SP5, Sockpal-2-za, and participating in the Rogue-a-long with my Denver Knitting crew. Now I've gone and joined this scarf exchange set up by Celia. She missed the deadline for the sockapal-2-za, and since it's winter down under, she thought an international scarf exchange would help soothe the wound. You can have the option of exchanging for a knit scarf, or a surprise scarf that's either knit, woven, or crocheted!

I'm also geekily excited about doing an international exchange with Celia. I'm getting some fiber from the land down under, while I get to chose some American made stuff for her!

Last, I've been a bad, bad girl. I'll wait to post about that this weekend. The locals here will get a preview of the badness, since the MHCKnitters are descending upon Jenifer's home on Friday for a knit group.

4 Comments:

Blogger WandaWoman said...

Ahem, why does everyone leave me off the list of those knitting Rogue?! I'm just sayin' . . j/k

Anyway, my curiousity is piqued. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow, although I wonder if it might have anything to do with a little trip . . .

6/30/05, 11:41 PM  
Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

scarf exchange!!! I sooo signed up for it!

7/1/05, 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are bad...but we all knew that already! Ha! See you late this afternoon, so that we can indulge in a little more badness!

7/1/05, 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarf exchange? sounds like fun! If only I didn't have too many other exchanges right now. I'll try to pass the word on though. =0)

7/1/05, 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home