"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Brown sheep, brown sheep, have you any wool?

(and again) yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.

SOMEBODY stop me!! Although, I'm placing the blame/glory of these three bags o wool firmly on Lesley's shoulders. Her insidious and evil plan to use her day off to go to NE to Brown Sheep turned me to the dark side.

My will was not strong enough to fend off this...




and this



and to show you I was thinking of my local knitting friends, I present...





What did I come away with?





I have pics of the factory as well, but little time means little post!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Whoa! I am super jealous. I can't get Lamb's Pride here in France and because it was the yarn I learned to knit on it will always hold a special place in my heart. I look forward to my trip to the states this summer so that I can stock up! It is perfect for cute baby things...

Speaking of which...I put a little baby info on the blog today with you in mind. Everything is going great! I feel great...it is all going smoothly. I was never even sick.

7/2/05, 10:36 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Wow! So that's what the stash there looks like! Thanks for posting -- now I Must Go. (Is that wrong of me when you know how much yarn I already own?!)

7/2/05, 4:17 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Um, where is the red? Are you hiding it? Or is it just because you decided on the Cascade for Rogue?

7/2/05, 8:30 PM  
Blogger celia said...

Wow! The colours are amazing.. mm...

When (when?) I come tovisit, we'll have to go there together!

7/4/05, 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home