"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

obsessive much?

who me? naaaahhhh.....

Click here to play Make-A-Word word game, and TRY to score better!

ok. i can not deny that i am an obsessive type. I have been playing this game relentlessly, just so I could figure out what was above 'master' level. I feel like I've won an award.

I have almost no knitting news, nor do I expect to have any in the next... month. What I do have...




a breathtaking pic of the sunset, taken from my balcony earlier this evening. i thought it quite apropos, seeing as my time in Denver is quickly coming to an end.
I have been doing some knitting... on Reid from knitty, mystery stole. but it's pretty random and slow.

In other news, Celia and I are opening up the registration for the Third International Scarf Exchange. We'll be posting up rules tomorrow. Please shoot us an email to let us know if you're interested. Rules are basically the same as the last go-round, but we're just doing scarves this time.

7 Comments:

Blogger CjSachiko said...

Oh wow. Great picture! Wish I could find a yarn with those colors.

8/10/06, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Grandmaster!!! Awesome! I barely make Avid Reader half the time. And not for lack of trying, let me tell you.

So. Any great 7-8 letter words? I hate that I can't do mathematics in the one puzzle because there's no 'c'! Not that I'm obsessed or anything.

Pretty sunset.

8/10/06, 10:20 AM  
Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

I am addicted to that damn game. I have hit avid reader and journeyman. Take advantage of ing letters for words like dining, pining, etc.

8/10/06, 12:58 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oooooo, i'm tempted.... i put it on my calendar to ck on tomorrow so i can see deadlines and such and see if it'll 'fit in' *sigh.. it's rough to be so 'busy' *sips gourmet coffee bites another bon bon ----- yeah, and now i've got to go "help" a little one in the bathroom LOL

8/11/06, 6:40 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

forgot to say - i refuse to click your link of addicting games! especially word games? don't you want me to get the dishes done!?!

8/11/06, 6:41 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Hmm, I haven't even played that game, but now I guess I will have to try it. I was looking for a scarf exchange and almost joined Scout's, but wasn't sure about the whole Funky Scarf thing. I might not be able to pull that off, not sure how funky one needs to be and I might not want a funky scarf, well, more than likely I probably wouldn't want something funky. Anyway, I think I'm gonna sign up this time.

8/11/06, 3:26 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous sunset!!

I am SO not clicking on that link.

8/11/06, 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home