"I hate waiting."

As you might guess, I'm a bit impatient. I had hoped that picking up a pair of knitting needles would help me learn about the virtue of patience... but it seems I just want my projects to go along as quickly as possible.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Gearing up...

school starts on Tuesday for me. For my second year as a doctoral student, I'm expected to:
- spend 24 hrs per week off campus working as a counselor (practicum)
- spend 10 hrs per week in research assistantship
- spend 10 hrs per week teaching counseling skills to master's students
- take 3 courses

Mondays and Tuesdays will be my days on campus, and I'll spend Wed - Friday at my practicum site. Undoubtedly, Tuesday will be my LONG day, since I have class at 9a, and a class that ends at 930p. I'm hoping most of my other days are 9a-5p kind of days.

Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend. check this video out... i giggled like a schoolgirl.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

Crap, you just reminded me that my classes also begin, except I don't remember when, hmm, I should probably look this up.

9/1/07, 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, my mom's cat does that to her dog as well.

9/2/07, 8:26 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Dang, you will be very busy this year. Since classes start on Tuesday, I can safely assume that paper is done right? :-)

9/2/07, 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what are you going to do with all your free time? Take up another hobby? ;)

That kitty massage is too cute!

9/2/07, 12:12 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

gah! your schedule is freaking me out.

that video is too cute.

9/3/07, 6:30 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Um, is this the last we'll hear from you until holiday break?!???

9/3/07, 6:20 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

That video is cracking me up here at my desk! So funny! Wow...so is Thursday your day to rest during the week, or is that homework/reading day?

9/4/07, 9:14 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Our eldest kitty will cheerfully massage human tummies this way. She gets the hind feet going too.

9/8/07, 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home